- 1 Census Bureau: 80.87% of people in Titusville were old enough to vote in 2017
- 2 Census Bureau: 83.46% of people in Tarpon Springs were old enough to vote in 2017
- 3 Census Bureau: 86.81% of people in Tavernier were old enough to vote in 2017
- 4 One license lapsed in Volusia County during December
- 5 11 management of companies and enterprises in Lee County have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.