Toys R Us will begin going-out-of-business sales in February at 11 stores in Florida slated to close in April.
The closures include:
- 1625 Apalachee Pkwy., Tallahassee
- 1900 Tyrone Blvd., St. Petersburg
- 3908 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa
- 6001 Argyle Forest Blvd., Orange Park Spring
- 708 West State Rd. 436, Altamonte
- 21697 State Road #7, Boca Raton
- 10732 SW Village Pkwy., Port St. Lucie
- 450 South SR 7, Royal Palm Beach
- 2601 W.Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee
- 6001 West Sample Road, Coral Springs
- 3214 N John Young Pkwy., Kissimmee
"The reinvention of our brands requires that we make tough decisions about our priorities and focus," Toys R Us CEO David Brandon said in a memo to customers. "The actions we are taking are necessary to give us the best chance to emerge from our bankruptcy proceedings as a more viable and competitive company."