- 1 16 percent of borrowers at 2-year colleges in Florida default on student loans
- 2 These 2-year schools have the worst 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
- 3 LANDSOUTH CONSTRUCTION: Landsouth breaks ground on much anticipated integra 289 exchange apartments
- 4 AMICON MANAGEMENT: Berkowitz Contemporary Foundation’s Permanent Home in Miami
- 5 These 2-year schools have the top 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Florida Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.